My Blog List

Sunday, December 12, 2010

REGISTERS TO BE MAINTAINED UNDER FACTORIES ACT,1948

Forms Purpose

Form 5 - Certificate of fitness.
Form 10 - Over Time.
Form 11 - (Notice of periods of workers for adult worker
And children)
Form 29 - Particulars of rooms in the factory
Form 12 - Register of Adult Workers.
Form 15 - Register of Leaves.
Form 18 - Accident report / ESI
Form 26 - Accident Book.
Form 7I - Record of white washing & paintings.
Form 35 - Register of trained workers.
Form 36 - Register of lifting fitting clothes.
Form 37 - Register of lifting materials.
Form 38 - Report of examination of lifts and hoists.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, In my last Increment letter Gratuity amount of Rs. 15000/- per annul is mentioned as a part of my CTC, I worked for 4 years & resigned due to some reason. Can I claim this gratuity amt.? Management has denied to pay. Pl. help and guide.

    P Prakash

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are not entitle for Gratuity because you have resigned before completion of 5 yrs. of your job.
    Narwal D.N.Singh

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you are not entitle for Gratuity because you have resigned before completion of 5 yrs. of your job.
    Narwal D.N.Singh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Factories Act, 1948 & Tamil Nadu Factories Rules, 1950 Prescribed under Rule 93 form-34 I need

    ReplyDelete